To celebrate the release of THE FATHER, starring Anthony Hopkins and Olivia Coleman, Kova PR is delighted to offer one lucky winner two cinema tickets to see the film anywhere in the UK!
In THE FATHER, Hopkins plays the eponymous role of a mischievous and highly independent man who, as he ages, refuses all assistance from his daughter Anne (Olivia Colman). Yet, such help has become essential following Anne's decision to move to Paris with her partner. As Anne's father tries to make sense of his changing circumstances, he begins to doubt his loved ones, his own mind and even the fabric of his reality.
THE FATHER is drawn from the stage play of the same name, which was written by Zeller and launched in Paris in 2012, winning a Moliere Award for Best Play, before hitting Broadway and London's West End, where it won both Tony and Olivier Awards for Best Actor (for Frank Langella and Kenneth Cranham respectively). Zeller is currently directing the film adaptation in London, from a screenplay he co-wrote with Christopher Hampton (ATONEMENT, DANGEROUS LIAISONS).
To enter, please follow the instructions on Twitter or Instagram. This competition is open to residents of the UK only and closes at 4pm on 18th June 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open for entries between 4.00pm on 10th June 2021 and 4.00pm on 18th June 2021.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over by the competition close date.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- To take part, entrants are asked to a) follow @readingagency and @lionsgateUK on the social media platform through which they are entering and b) to leave a comment on the Competition post saying why they would like to see the film.
- One winner will be chosen at random from across Twitter and Instagram, given that they have met all the above conditions.
The prize for the Competition consists of the following:
- x2 tickets to see The Father (Lionsgate UK) at any UK cinema where the film is being screened. The winner will be able to choose the venue, date and time of the screening and their tickets will be emailed to them by Kova PR.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent.
- The tickets will be eligible for as long as the film is in UK cinemas. Once the winner has confirmed the date and time with Kova PR they will not be able to change them.
- The winner will be notified with a message from The Reading Agency's social media account in response to their comment after 4pm on 18th June.
- The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 5 working days. The Reading Agency will endeavour to ensure that the winner receives their prizes within 2 days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not accept the prize within 5 days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and The Reading Agency reserves the right to choose another winner.
- The Reading Agency will share the winner's name, email address and telephone number with Kova PR in order to process and send their prize. Kova PR will destroy the winner's details once the prize has been received.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to check the age and content suitability of the film for themselves and their guest.