The Quick Reads 2014 titles, which will officially launch on 7 February, are:
- Four Warned by Jeffrey Archer (Pan Books)
- Blackout by Emily Barr (Headline Review)
- A Cruel Fate by Lindsey Davis (Hodder and Stoughton)
- Rules for Dating a Romantic Hero by Harriet Evans (HarperColllins)
- The Escape by Lynda La Plante (Simon & Schuster)
- Hidden by Barbara Taylor Bradford (HarperColllins)
Since its launch in 2006, the Quick Reads initiative has loaned more than 3 million books through libraries and distributed over 4.3 million books through supermarkets, bookshops, workplaces and prisons.
- Library suppliers have delivered promotional materials - posters, poster-booklets and/or bookmarks - to participating library authorities in England and Scotland. You can also download a Quick Reads empty belly poster.
- You can use the Quick Reads 2014 ideas pack to get information about Quick Reads 2014 and suggestions for how to promote Quick Reads in your libraries.
- Also available to download:
Quick Reads logo - blue
Quick Reads logo - black
- Quick Reads are great for using on our Six Book Challenge programme. Find out more about the Six Book Challenge here.