Specsavers is the new sponsor for the annual National Book Awards, replacing Galaxy.
The Specsavers National Book Awards 2012 will take place on 4 December. On 12 November, the shortlists for each of the categories will be announced. The categories are:
- Audiobook of the year
- Popular Fiction Book of the Year
- Crime & Thriller Novel of the Year
- Popular Non-Fiction Book of the Year
- New Writer of the Year
- Children's Book of the Year
- Food & Drink Book of the Year
- Biography/Autobiography of the Year
- International Author of the Year
- UK Author of the Year
- Outstanding/Lifetime Achievement Award
You can order materials to promote the Awards through The Reading Agency's shop.
We are offering shortlist promotional material with an order deadline of 12pm on Monday 22 October and winners material, with an order deadline of 12pm on Monday 5 November.
The promotion will run from the shortlist announcement on 12 November until Christmas.