Image: Prasanna Kumar
Tell us what you think by 8 September 2017
Please tell us what you think about the Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit in this survey. We need to hear both good and bad, from those who have and have not used it. It should take no longer than 15 minutes to have your say.
About the Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit
The Reading Agency is leading an innovative, collaborative project to help improve impact evaluation across the sector, by developing a Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit. We are very grateful to the Peter Sowerby Foundation for funding this work.
What is it and how will it help you?
The Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit includes:
- The Reading Outcomes Framework, which maps the possible outcomes of reading for pleasure and empowerment
- An easy to follow methods section that guides you through the stages of measuring the impact of your programme on these outcomes
- Pre-tested questions for each outcome that you can ask in surveys
- A bank of impact evidence already generated by evaluations of reading for pleasure and empowerment programmes for the following outcomes where available: health and wellbeing, intellectual, personal and social. You can draw on this to make the case for investment and advocate for your work
It will help you to:
- Confidently measure the outcomes of your reading for pleasure and empowerment programmes
- Gather evidence to drive improvement and make the case for investment.
- Save time and money by following a tried and tested approach
Who is it for?
The toolkit is freely available and can be used by anyone working to encourage reading for pleasure and empowerment and wanting to measure the impact of that work. For example charities, libraries, schools, colleges, early years settings, prisons, family learning professionals and the health sector.
The organisations listed below have all been involved in the development of the Reading Outcomes Framework and are committed to supporting impact evaluation across the reading sector.
Steering group members:
The Reading Agency
Arts Council England
National Literacy Trust
Peter Sowerby Foundation
The Reading Agency is proud to be an Inspiring Impact Impact Champion.
Please tell us what you think about the Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit by 8 September 2017
View the production timeline for the Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit
Email any comments or queries to email@example.com.
Find out how the Reading Outcomes Framework Toolkit has featured in conferences and blogs