The Reading Agency is a dynamic 'think and do' organisation committed to inspiring more people to read more, encouraging them to share their enjoyment of reading and celebrating the difference reading makes to all our lives.
We welcome people into our workforce who are enthusiastic, creative and have a passion for reading and the written word - in all its marvellous forms.
We are pleased that you are interested in working for us. This is where you will find details of any current vacancies.
Fundraising and Communications Director
We are looking for an experienced and skilled individual to be responsible for fundraising and communications so that we can deliver our ambitious growth strategy.
- To create and oversee delivery of our fundraising strategy, secure the investment needed to deliver our programmes and establish and manage a Development Board to assist with this
- To create and oversee delivery of an audience focused communications strategy
- To build staff understanding of the strategies and their skills in supporting delivery of them
You will have:
- Considerable experience of strategic leadership and business development in fundraising, marketing and communications
- Proven track record of identifying sources of funding, making high level pitches, writing successful bids, negotiating and managing accounts and generating income from a range of sources
- A strong understanding of brand development and working knowledge and experience of design processes
- Experience of leading innovative marketing campaigns and evaluating their impact
- Experience of leading teams
To find out more
Please download the full job description.
Please send your completed application form along with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Thursday 12 March 2015
Interviews will be held in Central London on Tuesday 31 March 2015
Invitation to tender
The Reading Agency invites tenders for a qualitative evaluation of World Book Night 2015. The evaluation will investigate whether receiving a World Book Night book has impacted on the reading habits of recipients who do not usually read for pleasure. This invitation to tender sets out the background and requirements for the project and details of the tendering process.
Responses to the invitation to tender should be submitted to Laura Venning by 5.00pm on Friday 20 March 2015. The project will be commissioned and commence by 6 April 2015.
If you want to be one of the first to find out when we are recruiting then why not sign up for our email job alerts.
Equal opportunities and diversity
We are committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of our work. We are committed to ensuring that no contractor, job applicant or employee is discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, age, gender or gender re-assignment, nationality or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, parental status, political or religious beliefs, disability, marital status or trade union membership.